Canon, a world leader in the industry of imaging systems and solutions, became a registered trademark in 1935 and incorporated as a corporation in 1937.
In Mexico, it began operations in 1978, with the corporate line that includes the installation, repair and maintenance, import, sale and service of photographic, video, multifunctional equipment, large format printers, scanners, calculators, high production printers , as well as information management solutions and workflows.
Canon Mexicana is a firmly consolidated company, with presence and leadership in the national market.
- Best Moments 8th America Digital Congress Mexico 2023
- Canon Mexicana will present zero trust security
- Transforming clinical trials: Novacomp’s innovative solutions increased efficiency
- ECS Fin to present its disruptive solutions at the Congress
- SOTI will participate in the 8th America Digital Congress Mexico 2023