“Opportunities for the TICs and Digital Industries of Latin America”
September 7th, 2016 – Hotel Dann Carlton Bogotá.
The Chilean Ambassador to Colombia Ricardo Navarrete Betanzo, Prochile’s Office in Bogotá, Minister MinTic Dr Juan Sebastián Rozo, along with authorities, companies and stakeholders of the TICs and Digital industries will hold next Wednesday, 7th ofSeptember at the Hotel Dann Carlton, the launch and Colombia special invitation to the 3RD AMERICA DIGITAL LATIN AMERICAN CONGRESS OF BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY 2017
The 3rd America Digital Congress is a meeting point for more than 5000 opinion leaders, experts, authorities and stakeholders from the Innovation, TICs, Big Data, Mobile, e-Commerce and Digital Marketing industries that share trends for two days, Experiences and applications of these technologies to solve the major problems in the sectors of Health, Government, Education, Banking, Retail, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Agro-food and Tourism in Latin America.
The launch in Colombia is part of the international tour of the America Digital entourage that includes releases in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, the United States (Silicon Valley, Miami, New York), Spain and Germany.
The tour of the entourage of America Digital of September 1st -9th contemplates:
- – Participación en ANDICOM (El evento TICs de la industria Colombiana) del 1-2 Septiembre.
- – Reuniones uno a uno del 5-9 Septiembre en Bogotá con Ministros de Modernización del Estado y TICs, Presidentes de Asociaciones TICs, Cámaras Binacionales, Empresarios TICs y VPs de empresas globales con sede en Colombia.
- – Conferencia de Prensa el 7 Septiembre
- – Cocktail oficial de Lanzamiento el 7 Septiembre.
– Participation in ANDICOM (The ICT industry event in Colombia) from 1-2 September.
– One-to-one meetings from September 5th -9th in Bogotá with Ministers of Modernization of the State and ICTs, Presidents of ICT Associations, Binational Chambers, ICT Businessmen and VPs of global companies based in Colombia.
– Press Conference on September 7th
– Official Launch Cocktail on September 7th
“This international tour allows us to strengthen the presence of the ICT and Digital industry of Colombia in the Latin American context and its participation in the Digital Expo, Business Round and the 7 Specialized Forums (Telco Forum, Digital Bank Forum, Venture Capital Forum, C -level Forum, eGovernment Forum, IoT and Smart City Forum) that the 3rd Digital America Congress brings together in one point and place. “ Said Lesley Robles, Director of America Digital.
The tour continues with official visits from October 17th-28th Brazil with meetings at Government level, Brazil IT and participation in Futurecom; During the month of November America Digital will launch the Congress in Miami and San Francisco together with the VPs for Latin America of the main global technology companies; Finalizing the international tour in Spain from 22-28 February with his participation in the Mobile World Congress and from 20th -24th March in CEBIT Germany.
Request meeting schedule with meetings, interviews, articles, accreditation media, media partners contact:
- Best Moments 8th America Digital Congress Mexico 2023
- Canon Mexicana will present zero trust security
- Transforming clinical trials: Novacomp’s innovative solutions increased efficiency
- ECS Fin to present its disruptive solutions at the Congress
- SOTI will participate in the 8th America Digital Congress Mexico 2023