Raul Rodriguez de la Torre (México), Customer Success Manager, Latin America – Zendesk /
#customerservice #customerexperience #customercentric #crm
- Raúl Rodriguez has more than 8 years of experience in the technology industry, helping companies understand how technology can support the development and growth of customer experience areas.
- Raúl has studies in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad Iberoamericana, a course in the Sales Program from La Universidad de la Sabana in Bogotá (Colombia) taught by the IAE Business School. He has also completed certifications in Customer Experience by AMEC (Mexican Association of Customer Experience) in addition to Customer-Centricity, Big Data and Storytelling.
- Today he works as Customer Success Manager for Zendesk for the Latin American region, a leading company in the market for Customer Experience Software solutions, where he focuses on ensuring the success of projects by managing customers and partners of all kinds of industries and thus build strong relationships with customers.
CX Trends 2022: Improve your bottom line by putting customers first
- Throughout 2021, business service teams faced disruption from the pandemic. As they look to the future, their next challenge is to become a growth engine. We will share relevant information for CX leaders to drive the growth of their companies. We will present the annual trends report 2022 in which more than 97,000 customers from more than 21 countries, gave us information about their customer trends.
- Key Takeaways
- Find out how investing in CX can generate higher profits
- Growth strategies focused on Customer Service
- What high-performing brands are doing about overcoming obstacles
- Key findings on what stops teams from being engines of growth