20+ years of success spearheading business and technology solutions that accelerate digital transformation helping grow market share and improve customer retention strategies.
Successful global consultative value selling to C-suite executives on modern technology and best practices to increase revenue, efficiencies and risk mitigation while accelerating digital solutions to market for customers. Focus on cultivating relationships with Fortune 50-500 companies and collaborating with key enterprise stakeholders to translate business case imperatives into technology requirements and develop strategies that drive quantifiable results.Core Competencies for speaking opportunities:
– GTM Strategy, Design and Execution – helping shape operating models and teams at-scale.
– CxO Presentation Delivery, Business Model Creation and Analysis.
– Design, Develop and Delivery of Value Tools – focused on UI/UX, Data & Integrations
– Design Thinking, Disruptive Strategy, Business and Technical Innovation Workshops.
Gain visibility: what does the future of IT look like?
Cross-functional teams, citizen development, shadow IT, remote working and Low Code are all examples of organisations looking to develop solutions to the challenges they face in their daily roles. How do CIOs and IT leaders gain better visibility of how technology is used by the organisation and the desires of the enterprise.
- How to spot opportunities to simplify the business
- Reducing tech debt
- Shortening the time to delivery, but keeping the budget under control
- The role of Low Code in improving technology visibility
- Developing a technology architecture that encompasses visibility